Monday, September 14, 2009

Secret Single Behavior

Do you remember the episode of Sex in the City where they discussed Secret Single Behavior? I've been thinking about it a lot recently. I have a quite a few that my boyfriend is starting to learn about (after 4+ years)...
  • I like to watch movies on rainy days. I pick two or three and sit and watch them back to back.
  • When I'm sick, I get up, take a shower, change my sheets, and lounge around in fresh PJs all day. If I'm coming down with something, I do a huge cleaning, because I can't stand my place to be messy, it drives me nuts when I'm sick.
  • I like to work out at home, but alone and in private. I don't mind going to the gym with someone, but I like to work out alone.
  • My cats are my babies and they're spoiled spoiled spoiled. I let them drink from the bathroom faucets, Cosmo has his own chair, Jaffrey has his own blankets.
  • I read 4 to 5 books at once (photography, LOA, fiction, romance, and marketing). And I have so many shows recording on my DVR it's nuts (Friday night is catch up night).
  • Although I don't sleep late, I don't get up at the crack of dawn like somebody does.
  • I rarely eat a big breakfast.
  • I sleep in rollers sometimes.

He has a lot to learn (wicked laugh)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!