Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And we're passed the inspection...


Although the inspection wasn't required (there was never paperwork submitted that the offer was contingent upon an inspection) the couple took the time to have one done Monday evening and it went off smoothly. Of course, I wasn't very surprised, because my place is 2 years old, but in the back of my head were "what if" thoughts.

What if one of the dimmer switches I installed is faulty?
What if the outlet I replaced is faulty?
Oh yeah, I also replaced the light fixtures in the dining room and both bathrooms.
And in two closets and the hallways and both bedrooms.

I also replaced the carpet in my dining room with ceramic tile, reset the moulding, and installed a chair rail.

I replaced all the mini blinds with faux wood blinds and curtains.


Whew! The inspection went off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!