Sunday, September 6, 2009

Getting used to each other...

Although we've been together for over four years, now that we're moving in together, we look at each other in an entire new light. On the first good rainy weekend of the year (fall time) I love to sit at home and watch movies all day. So far, I've watched Usual Suspects and I'm currently watching Transformers. My boyfriend loves to get up early and head out to enjoy the world. So today we compromised. We drove out to see two houses he found online (far far out) and then I came home for a movie afternoon. We'll reconnect later for dinner at my place (or his).

It'll be interesting when we live together, because he's an early riser, I'm only one, because years of getting up for work have taken their toll. I love to work out at home, alone, he goes to the gym. I think my cats are smarter than I am, and although he loves my cats, he doesn't give them that much credit. I think we need two dogs, he thinks one will be just fine. And it goes on and on.

I love my boyfriend and he loves me. But our first few months living together are going to be hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!