Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And the hunt continues...


We learned recently that although the big banks are dragging their feet when it comes to dumping their inventory of foreclosed homes, the smaller banks are a little more progressive and proactive and are willing to negotiate with would be home buyers. So this afternoon, my boyfriend and I have an appointment to view a home that a builder walked away from. The interior is complete, the grounds need work, and one of the windows needs to be replaced. There is an empty lot next to the house that is available too, which would give us 2 acres.

The house is gorgeous. The only thing that I scrunch my nose at (as I stare through the windows) is the wrought iron banister to the second floor (I'd prefer wood) and the first floor master suite (I'd prefer 2nd floor). Otherwise, the house is gorgeous.

With every house we see, I can't help but to get excited. Although we're moving to Marysville, correction, northwest Marysville, which is going to push me further away from friends, family, and work, I'm moving in with the love of my live (pause for gagging motions, go ahead, you know you want to) and we're getting a dog!

I'll update this post tonight after we see the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!