Thursday, August 27, 2009

No matter where I turn, there you are...

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend together. We had a blast! Every moment wasn't spent together, occasionally we would return to our separate abodes and then connect again later. After a couple of days I realized that once we move in together wherever I turn, my boyfriend will be there.

What do we do? How do we have privacy? Do we need privacy? Do we chose our separate corners on moving day? What if we have a disagreement? I won't be able to fake an emergency bathroom break to get off the phone, because he'll be standing RIGHT THERE.

Of course, it didn't help that I spent part of my Saturday watching Snapped and Bridezilla.

And then I think of my Jaffrey, my black and white tuxedo kitty. Although he likes my boyfriend, that like is wrapped securely around the knowledge that eventually he'll leave. I can just imagine his surprise when he realizes that not only is the boyfriend not going anywhere, but there are two wet nosed, happy dogs bouncing about too.

This will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!